December 20, 2008

Blogging versus writing for self

I ran a 5 km marathon last Sunday. One real experience it was. Came back to the hostel and made sure that I blogged about it. Was quite happy too with what I wrote. Was putting off posting it over here and just re-read it. I still like it as a piece of writing but wouldn't want to put it out publicly. Hell, I wrote it because I really wanted to blog about it. Exhibitionist? Maybe. Anyhow, I shall write a proper piece on blogging and what it means. Not now. Age matters.

(I hope to get hold of a better phone when I'm in cal (read: whack my sister's phone. Actually, she wants to give it to me.) and then hopefully I shall have an internet connection at hand in the ruddy hostel. Then I shall blog, a lot more. And I will make it a point to write blog posts only on this interface on blogger.com. Don't know whether it's just me but where I write affects what I write.)

No comments: