May 2, 2008

Ms Mascarenhas

My sister. I was just going through the pictures that I'd taken in Goa. Trying to zero in on a good picture of her. It wasn't very difficult. A bit, yes. She's got a very 'camera friendly' face. A natural smile and isn't camera shy at all (Saggi after all! ;P) Most of her pictures come out well. The difficulty lay in picking out the most natural picture? Well, they were all pretty natural! The difficulty lay in picking out the natural picture in which 'she' had been captured.

I like this picture too. Haven't played around with it that much on Picassa. Didn't even try to see it in black and white! Even if it did look good in that, the picture wouldn't have been true to the bubbly person that she is. I don't think I even need to mention the details of the resemblance in this case!

As for the title, it's a private joke that probably even my sister has forgotten! Haven't you Dids?!

Hope you like it Dids! I do :D

No comments: