May 2, 2008

Ever thought about punctuation?

Hi...

Hi!!

I've been waiting to see ya..

I've been waiting to see ya :P

How have you been?

How have YOU been ;)

Life's good but just a touch busy!!

Life's good but just a touch busy...

You look quite different from when I saw you last!

YOU look quite different from when I saw you last :P

Yeah, I guess it shows here and there :(

Yeah! I guess it shows here AND there!!

How does it matter anyways?

How does it matter anyways??!!

Does anything really matter?

Does ANYTHING really matter?!

Things are still the same aren't they...

Things ARE still the same aren't they!!

Shouldn't we try to move on in life??

Shouldn't we try to move on in life...

It can't be SO difficult can it?!

It can't be SO difficult can it...

Do you ALWAYS have to act difficult?!

Do YOU always have to act difficult?!

HOW DID WE GET TOGETHER?!

How did WE get together?!

Who are you and who am I?

WHO ARE YOU and WHO AM I?!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

ooo.. yes yes.. u can feel the different feelings that are invoked by the punctuation variation!

Wordpsmith said...

:)

Sid Aryan said...

he he...and wht do i say?!?!
and wht do isay....
and, wht do I say?!?
and, WHAT, DO, I SAY??
ALL with a prgnant pause....

Wordpsmith said...

nice comment sid :)and you finally got our pregnant pause on the blog didn't ya ;P