April 9, 2008

Showmanship

Chottu is so stupid!! Camera man is so sweetly taking our pictures and here he's scowling so much. If not scowling then he's thinking about some thing or the other! Whats with him ya?! Anyways, I don't care! Chottu is small and so he doesn't understand. I like all this attention :D He must be thinking about his stupid marbles or some other thing that he likes to fight with me about!! Wait till we get to home after the lunch place. So what if we'r getting late!! Photos... pictures of us.. of ME :D I'll give him a good beating.. Then he'l understand :) But Chottu is a sweetoo... I love him :D and Daddy also... Standing there and letting us enjoy our moment in the sun :) He knows that we love it... Make that he knows that I love it ;D Now lets pose a bit for the camera!!

No comments: