April 9, 2008

Brother sister act

Siblings act like mirrors. This is what my mother told me recently. Its stuck with me. This is a picture that I made quite randomly while walking outside my PG in Bangalore. As I clicked, the images fell into place. The children became less self conscious. When I look at this picture I'm reminded of a picture of my sister and I that was taken when we were kids. That was in Mussorie. I'm reminded of the picture because the Mussorie trip is not a memory anymore. In De Bono speak, it has 'unhappened completely'. What remains behind is a framed image and a bond. Something that every pair of siblings shares. A beautiful connection :)

1 comment:

Sudhir Pai said...

:)
kids always are so camera friendly...
you should check out my nieces pics here
http://mypaisworth.blogspot.com/2008/04/babys-day-out.html

great pics!